Goldman Sachs Securities Division off-cycle internship, Equity Sales
DescriptionThe Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that include corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
Our Securities Division enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. We make markets and facilitate client transactions in fixed income, equity, currency and commodity products. In addition, we make markets in and clear client transactions on major stock, options and futures exchanges worldwide. Through our global sales force, we maintain relationships with our clients, receiving orders and distributing investment research, trading ideas, market information and analysis.
Who we look for:
Ideal internship candidates for the Securities Division are dynamic, entrepreneurial, quick-thinking self-starter who have a strong passion for the capital markets and the ability to communicate effectively.
Those who succeed in Securities thrive in the fast-paced, constantly changing environment where no two days are the same.
These opportunities are ideally suited to those in their penultimate year of study, preferably combined with previous finance internship experience and sound technical skills.
Role and responsibilities:
As an off-cycle intern on the CEEMEA Equities Desk in Moscow, the main
- writing sales notes and daily desk comments
- helping senior colleagues with promotion of equity research to institutional clients
- working on different analytical projects and coming up with trade ideas
This internship will be 6 months in duration.
Skills and competencies:
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong academic record
• Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
• Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation
• Computer literate with strong Excel & Word skills
• Relevant work experience / internships preferred
• Candidates should be students in their penultimate or final year of study, who are available to work with a flexible schedule
How to apply:
• Select: 'Apply Now' on www.goldmansachs.com/careers
• Login if you are an existing user, or register a new account
• Select position: 'Other Internships and Work Placements’
• Select program: 'Seasonal/Off Cycle Internship’
• Select location: 'Moscow’
• Select division: 'Securities’
• Complete application details and submit
Applications are being reviewed on an ongoing basis.