IT & Communications Practice Group Intern
DescriptionThe IT/Communications practice group of Baker McKenzie is looking for a part-time or full-time intern in Moscow.
Our practice group works with many Fortune 500 companies and has been ranked Band 1 in TMT by Chambers and Partners for a number of years.
As part of the team, you will have an opportunity to work on cutting-edge legal issues in the areas of Internet regulation, information technology, privacy, e-commerce, telecoms, and various emerging technologies.
We are looking for candidates who:
• are excited about modern technology and its regulation;
• are 4th-year LL.B, or 1st- or 2nd-year LL.M students from top law universities in Moscow;
• have a solid knowledge of Russian information technology and privacy laws;
• have fluent spoken and written English;
• are energetic, proactive, and ready to learn;
• are able to work under pressure;
• have a good track record in moot courts or other activities in English (optional).
Your application should contain:
CV in English: please include all your work experience (if any) and internships, and details of tangible achievements. We are also keen to learn about your extracurricular interests and achievements.
Cover letter in English.
Scan of record book/ diploma/ transcript of your academic records.
How to apply?
Please send all documents to email@example.com
The deadline for submitting an application is November 30, 2018, inclusive.