Trade & Commerce Practice Group Intern
DescriptionThe Trade & Commerce Practice Group of Baker McKenzie is looking for a part-time or full-time intern in Moscow.
Our Practice Group helps clients keep up with rapidly changing, often conflicting import, export and trade regulations that impact cross-border trade transactions and activities. The areas of expertise include, among other, customs, export controls, sanctions issues, product safety, strategic sourcing, supply chain security and trade remedies.
The ideal candidates should fit the following profile:
• 4th-year LL.B, or 1st- or 2nd-year LL.M students from top law universities in Moscow;
• have fluent spoken and written English;
• have a solid knowledge of Russian legislation governing cross-border and local trade activities;
• knowledge of Russia-related international sanctions restrictions will be an advantage;
• be energetic, proactive, and ready to learn;
• be able to work under pressure and deal with challenging deadlines.
Your application should contain:
• CV in English (additional CV in Russian is also welcome): please include all your work experience (if any) and internships, and details of tangible achievements. We will be very glad to learn about your extracurricular interests such as voluntary work, sporting attainment, musical accomplishment and entrepreneurial activities.
• Cover letter in English.
• Scan of record book/ diploma/ transcript of your academic records.
How to apply?
Please send all the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention! We advise all applicants to apply as early as possible. You should not wait until the day of the deadline to submit your application. Those who will send their applications first will have a better chance to get invited.